Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday...26 years old :).  Carter woke me up by showing me his new discovery of how to get himself out of bed.  Needless to say that when he started fussing this morning I was more than a little shocked to see him in his doorway instead of in bed.  He followed that up by being a complete sweetie and motioning to hold Henry.
 This was closely followed by Carter shutting himself in Henry's room (aka the playroom) and this is what I found...



He dumped the trashcan of dirty diapers into Henry's crib and put his toys in the trashcan.  Oh my goodness I love how my kids keep me on my toes!

I definitely did not think my life would be the way it is right now...but I couldn't be happier!  I'm so glad that God's plans are so much more amazing than mine.  I have an amazing husband, two wonderful kids (after being told we would have trouble ever having one), a house, a dog, and I'm a stay-at-home mom--those of you that knew me back when know what an amazing heart transformation THAT has been :).

I was reminiscing over the last 10 years of my life over at my other blog...crunchyokie.blogspot.com.  You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment